We recently deployed a patch for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, correcting several minor gameplay issues. To update to this new version of the game, please run the StarCraft II Launcher.
To get the latest news and interact with the community, visit our StarCraft II website. Be sure to check out our Game Guide
for an in-depth look at StarCraft II gameplay. We wish you all the best on your journeys through the embattled Koprulu Sector!
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1
- Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
- Fixed an issue where the Phoenix's Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
- Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
- Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
- Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.