El parche 1.3.3 de StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty está actualmente en desarrollo. Este parche menor contiene varios cambios de equilibrio. Averigua más a continuación (en inglés*):
StarCraft II PTR Patch 1.3.3 Notes
- The default hotkey to toggle in-game music on/off has been reverted to its hotkey prior to Patch 1.3.0. The hotkey to display APM in the observer stat panel has been changed as a result.
- Now a Massive unit.
- Range increased from 2 to 3.
- Cybernetics Core
- Research Warp Gate research time increased from 140 to 160.
- Sentry train time decreased from 42 to 37.
- Warp Gate unit train times remain unchanged.
- Pylon power radius has been decreased from 7.5 to 6.5.
- Salvage resource return reduced from 100% to 75%.
- Cost changed from 150/150 to 200/100.
- Thor now has 200 max energy, and starts with 50 energy.
- 250mm Strike Cannons now cost 150 energy to use (cooldown removed).
- Speed decreased from 2.5 to 2.25.
- Spore Crawler
- Root time decreased from 12 to 6.
- Fixed an issue where Ghosts could not quickly EMP the same location.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to stack air units when issuing a queued stop command before the units reached the end of their patrol point.
- Fixed an issue where unplugging your USB headset while another player was talking to you could cause a crash.
- Fixed an issue where the APM statistic could be artificially increased.
- Fixed an issue where 3D unit portraits were not animating smoothly at slow game speeds.
- Fixed an issue where, when viewing a replay, no text message was displayed when a player left a game.
- The Taiwanese hotkey for transition UI now works correctly.
*La versión traducida de las notas de parche se proporcionará cuando se lance el parche. Disculpad las molestias